INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- HETI does not collect personal identifying information when you access the website homepage and browse the website without disclosing your personal data.
- HETI collects personal identifying information when you join to become a member of HETI, sign up for our newsletter or when you purchase journals or literature available on the website.
- When you become a member of HETI , we ask for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal and business/organisation information. Once you become a member of HETI and/or sign up to our services, you are not anonymous to HETI.
- HETI uses your information collected for three general purposes: for technical administration of the website, for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level. Finally the mission of HETI is to facilitate the worldwide collaboration between organizations and individuals whose objectives are philanthropic, scientific and educational in the field of equine assisted activities therefore HETI will publish your organization/business details on the websiteso they can be obtained by interested organisations/individuals working within the same field.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- HETI will not sell or rent your personal identifying information without your consent.
- HETI may send personal identifying information about you to third parties when:
- HETI has your consent to share the information;
- When requested by third parties seeking more information about your organization/business.
- In order to direct third parties to your website or email address if they are seeking information on federations,organizations or businesses in their country.
- HETI needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- HETI needs to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of HETI to provide a product or service to you, included in this are our book keeping and accountancy services (unless otherwise stated, these third parties do not have any rights to use the personal identifying information HETI provides to them beyond what is necessary to provide a product or service to you);
- HETI is required by law to provide such information to the courts or other competent authorities;
- HETI does not knowingly collect personal data from children;
- HETI does not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal identifying information to HETI.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
- HETI gives you the ability to access your personal identifying information by sending us an e-mail including in the title of the e-mail the reference to personal identifying information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any time HETI allows you to challenge the data that it holds about you and you may have such data rectified, amended or completed.
- If you communicate with HETI by e-mail, you should note that the secrecy of Internet e- mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages or information which are not encrypted you accept the risk of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
- HETI is subject to European data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.
- QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS