Call for Submissions
We are seeking original submissions with the purpose of advancing knowledge in the fields of human and equine interactions.
The HETI Journal has several submission categories:
- Original Research – An original research study conducted by the author.
- Review – A comprehensive or systematic review of research on a specific topic.
- Case Study – A presentation of a single comprehensive case study or multiple case studies.
- Theory and Practice – A discussion of a specific topic in the field
- Letter to the Editor – Comments on articles published in the HETI Journal or in other journals on topics related to the equine-assisted field
Manuscripts are reviewed through a double-blind peer-review system and submissions are welcome throughout the year.
Guidelines for submission
Before preparing a manuscript for submission to the HETI Journal, please review the following materials carefully:
HETI Manuscript Submission Overview – This document provides an overview of the submission process and its policies.
Publication Ethics – This document provides a guideline to the Ethical standards that must be adhered to for publication.
HETI Manuscript Guidelines – These guidelines outline the necessary format for your manuscript in order for it to be considered for review.
HETI Manuscript Submission Checklist – This checklist assists the author in ensuring correct submission format.
Failure to understand the mission of the journal and its editorial policies can cause substantial delays in the review of your submission and may lead to an early rejection of your manuscript.
CONTACT – Please direct all communication regarding the journal to editors Alexandra Stergiou and Inês Pereira Figueiredo at: firstname.lastname@example.org